Pack Leader cream and ointment filling and sealing machine are available to handle metal, plastic, aluminum and laminate tubes. This kind of tube filling and sealing machine is capable to handle different types of viscous and semi-viscous products like as cosmetics, ointment, toothpaste, foodstuff, pharmaceutics, and shaving creams and so on. Control with PLC based and touch screen control panel to get the world class performance.
- The Model FL-300 is suitable for filling all kinds of pasty and viscous fluid and the materials alike, into plastic and composite metal tubes and then internally heating tubes, sealing and printing lot number. It is used in the industries of pharmaceutics, food , cosmetic and daily chemicals.
- With high quality touch screen & PLC control system employed, convenient, visualized and reliable non-touch operation of the machine is effected.
- Compact design and auto tube feed. Driving part fully-closed.
- Tube washing and feeding marking identification, filling, folding, sealing, code printing and finished product output all conducted by a fully auto control system.
- Tube washing and feeding conducted pneumatically, accurate and reliable.
- Auto picketage effected by photoelectric inductance.
- Easy adjustment and dismantling.
- Intelligent temperature control and cooling system makes operation easy and sealing reliable.
- With easy and quick adjustment, it is suitable for using multiple kinds of soft tubes for filling.
- The part contacting materials is made of 316L stainless steel, clean, sanitary and conforming to GMP for medicine manufacture.
- With safety device, the machine is shut down when the door is open.
- And filling carried out only with tubes fed. Overload protection.
|Filling volume||5-250ml, Adjustable|
|Productive speed||1800-2400unit/hour, Adjustable|
|Tube size||210mm (Max. length)|
|Tube dia.||Φ10-50 mm|
|Power supply||380V/220V (Optional)|
|Hot heating power||3.0KW|
|Operating air pressure||0.5-0.7 MPa|
Material of parts contacting liquid is 316L stainless steel and silicone rubber, in conformity with GMP standard.