Solid and Flexible Construction Design
The PL-221 is suitable for various flat surface labeling. The solid foot stand is able to easily adjust the conveyor height in order to connect with any production line. The mobility castor is convenient for moving the machinery to support another production line.
Personalized Control System
We provide a simple and logical operating system that even the new staff would be able to operate, helping customers out with the division of labour.
Most Economic and Efficient Choice
PL-221 Top and Bottom Automatic Labeling machine has a wide range of capabilities. It is able to handle a wide range of label sizes, easily achievable through simple adjustments. The PL-221's high speed and stability makes it the most economic and efficient investment compared with other machines of the same function.
Suitable For Wide Range Labeling Function
With many options and extended functions, the machine has a wide range of labeling capabilities, increasing your efficiency, management, quality control in productions. Let our design team know your requirements and we will satisfy your needs.
- The PL-221 Top and Bottom Labeling Machine uses S304 stainless steel as its main component, allowing for easy maintenance and great machine longevity.
- The precision inverter speed control is steady and durable, with only a low inaccuracy of +-0.5% throughout various speeds.
- Dual Conveyer design suitable for high speed labeling application.
- The wide conveyor allows for a large variety product, increasing the value of the machine. (Customized design depends on customers request.)
- The connecting plate between the foot stand and the conveyor is made of high class aluminum alloy which is extremely sturdy (not painted casting material), and will not cause any contaminative problems during production. Plus, it looks great.
- The double square foot stands are made from stainless steel, giving maximum stability while remaining compact.
Operation & Functions
- Automatic Labeling Start Up Function
PL-221 will automatically enter the same labeling settings as previously set upon startup, saving tremendous amounts of time for the operator.
- 30 Lots Cross Memory Module
Save custom settings of multiple products for future usage, maximizing productivity.
- Auto Reminder and Fault Indication
Warns the operator and provides illustrated instructions upon error in settings.
- Built-in Mechanical Operation Tutorial
The PL-221 provides in-depth operating instructions, allowing new personnel’s to learn while operating, minimizing personnel training. This enables the best arrangement of production efficiency and personnel management, reducing the possibility of personnel shortage.
- Labeling speed synchronization adjustment
Dispensing speed and conveyer speed are fully synchronized, maximizing precision after adjusting speeds.
|Supply Voltage||220/110 VAC 50/60Hz 1Phase|
|Dispensing Speed||40m/min max.|
|Conveyor Speed||40m/min max.|
|Applicator Height||150mm / 200mm|
|Label Size||150mm x 300mm max.|
|Dimension||1620mm (L) x 900mm(W) x 1500mm(H)|
---Specifications are subject to change without prior notice----