Pack Leader FL-12 compact automatic filling machine constructed with S304 stainless steel material, equipped with high- grade SS-316 filling pumps and incorporate with touch screen panel control. Most parameters can be adjusted by the touch screen interface without complicated mechanical adjustment.
FL-12 utilises our servo driven volumetric system in single, twin or quad pump variants. With integrated infeed and outfeed conveyor, product gapping system and bottle stabilising clamps to ensure smooth and consistent results. Ideal for use where space is at a premium. FL-12 provides the best filling performance for your products in the market.
- Construction of stainless steel and 304 anodized aluminium ensures durability
- High-grade of stainless steel 316 filling pumps
- 5m long x 100mm slat band conveyor
- Stainless steel/brushed aluminium side frames.
- Delryn slat.
- AC brushless drive-motor with system linked variable speed control.
- Integrated digital control with Panasonic PLC and Delta colored HMI controls for easy operation.
- Full-length product guide-rails.
- Bottle gating system to accurately locate bottles under each filling station.
- 1000ml max dosage per filling cycle **subject to cylinder capacity**.
- Dimensions 2000 mm(L) x 1000 mm(W) x 1840 mm(H)
- System can draw liquid from any external source **subject to pipe length**.
- CE certified and badged
- Flexible enough to handle production schedule and product changes quickly and simply
- Filling accuracy +/- 0.5%
- Output speed capabilities: 15 – 30 bottles per minute (subject to filling capacity)
- Emergency stop function.
- Servo drive motors for total control and accuracy during the filling cycle.
- Memory slots for storing capping parameters for future operation
- Easy to install and operate, it only requires minimum maintenance for maximum performance and a long machine life time.
- Fill range: 10ml – 1000ml
- Perfect inline connection with CP-10 semi-automatic capping machine.
|Filling Capacity Option||150cc Piston/500cc Piston/1000cc Piston|
|Supply Voltage||1P, 380V/220V, 50/60HZ|
|Air Pressure||5-7 KG|
|Dimension||(L)2000mm x (W)1000mm x (H)1840mm|
|Net Weight||250 Kgs|
---Specifications are subject to change without prior notice----